ULTIMATE SELF CARE GIFT SET
The ultimate self care gift set has been designed with you or your special someone in mind.
The ultimate self care gift set* includes:
1 x Candle Tin (approx 20 hour burn time)
1 x Room Spray
1 x Hanging Diffuser
1 x Soy Wax Melt (approx 60 hour melt time)
1 x Melt Shot Pot (approx 25 hour melt time)
1 x Bath Bomb
1 x Shower Steamer
1 x Pair of Earrings
1 x Beaded Keyring
1 x Cosmetic Case
* Please note scents, earrings & keyrings are selected at random.
Burning tips & candle care:
* When lighting your candle for the first time, do not extinguish the candle until the wax melts across entire surface to the sides of the glassware (this will help prevent tunnelling and creates an even burn every time. Depending on your environment, this may take anywhere from 2-4 hours.
* Trim the wick to 5mm before every burn - this is very important & will also promote an even burn, steady flame and will limit soot & 'mushrooming' of the wick.
* If soot forms on the inside of your glassware, extinguish the candle and wait for it to cool. Once the candle & wax has cooled, wipe with a clean damp cloth or paper towel. You will then need to trim the wick and relight.
* Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
* Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer. Do not blow the flame out.
* Eliminate draughts from your environment where possible. Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, increased smoking and decreases the scent throw.
* If you candle begins to smoke, flicker or the candle flame becomes too high; extinguish your candle immediately. This could mean that the candle is not burning correctly & the flame may not be controlled. Let the candle/wax cool, trim the wick, then check for draughts before re-lighting.
* Maximise the scent throw by keeping windows and doors closed.
* Always store your candle in a cool, dry & dark place.
* Avoid placing your candle where it may be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting. Exposure to these may cause sweat & discolouring of your candle.